Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Happy EASTER, well Are you ready?

Well hello again, I still feel sick, and cold but compared to the East, it looks like Sping, so why I am not in the mood to do any stationery, cards, or anything paper, who knows please tell me, I got drained, I have designers block on Paper, but I 'm going crazy crocheting, I have not even taking pictures, because the days are so gray, I just are not taking photos, but maybe if I wrote I feel crapy and I don't want to do anything , it will help, I even made alot butterflies and embroidery clips for my nieces, no photos, I did some great princess thank you cards, no photos, I did some great earflap hat, again NO PHOTOS, what wrong, well maybe this does help , I will go on online and try to get ANY inspirations there is eve a color chalage at ETSYGREETING, no inspirations zip , nada, cero, maybe the color even do I like I just can't start anything, the OFICIAL COLORS are: Lilac (Lavender) and Lime Green, and I need to get my card ready by February 27, because I will be featured on the blog for ETSYGREETINGS, so I should start anything, well I am leaving, this most boring blog in the world and other Universes,
well Toodles
Marcella

No comments: