Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Happy New Year!!!




Well I been out Sick, so no new updates, besides I became member of the Etsygreetings and Etsypaper, and entered my ugly snow-woman, I think I was very sick I don't like her anymore, that why i went to my basic flowers for the thank you, and like husband said , just do what always do , don't be someones else, and it work, because, even do i have not sold anything online but I was feature the first one one the article Ahna wrote on Storque http://www.etsy.com/storque/ front page and then the article http://www.etsy.com/storque/section/spotlight/article/thank-you-notes-artful-expressions-of-gratitude/933/ that if you notice I'm there, that has quadruple my views, and made me get out of my sick bed and design some simply new thank, well, i be back soon,

2 comments:

Catherine said...

Love the cards and your EtsyPaper badge!

k.rowe said...

Hello!

I hope you're feeling better by now, and I just wanted to let you know that your flower cards are beautiful! They have great style, and pretty packaging! Hang in there... Do what you love, and others will love it too :) (sounds corny, but its the advice I give myself, too) ;)

Take care!